Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Components and Libraries for Web Development, discussions, problems and suggestions
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with Apache Requests... 1 month 1 week ago #18350

• Michael
  • Michael's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
 I'm facing a problem reading the Content property in an Apache request.Basically the problem is that the content field is always an empty string when I try to access it - I can verify thatthere is content - later on when the contentlength field is accessed it shows a couple of hundred bytes (actually it is json data...)So I tried to dig into the mechanism of fpWeb and apache requests....Here is what I found:The Apache Request object is generated -> in the constructor the Content is read which results in 0 bytes since the contentlength property is not yet initialized...Later the header is read before the request is handled -> contentlength is initialized-> now in the request handler I have the contentlength but no content at all....I took the liberty to change the handler code a bit in the file custapach24.pp which works for me now but I'm not sure if that one is usable in context of the whole package... e.g. is there a special mechanism implementedfor large file blobs or such??It would be great if one can review the changes - maybe these help other too...

File Attachment:

File Name: custapache24.zip
File Size:5 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem with Apache Requests... 1 month 1 week ago #18351

• Michael
  • Michael's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I actually found another issue regarding cookie hanlding in the apache requests....
Though the parse method was called the cookie string field was never filled with data resulting in an always empty cookie.

Attached a  new version of the custapache24.pp that (hopefully) solves this issue too. 

File Attachment:

File Name: custapache...3-14.zip
File Size:5 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: