Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Third party announcements.
If you want to share with others your project or applications, build with CT, you can do it here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

UIClicker 3 weeks 1 day ago #18569

• VCC
  • VCC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
for those who might be interested, here is a small UI automation tool for Windows: github.com/VCC02/UIClicker
The tool is a CodeTyphon project and it works both as 32 and 64 bit app.
It can both interpret windows to get their controls and it can find content (text and images) using image recognition (bitmap comparisons).
Interaction is done by emulating mouse movement / clicks, and keystrokes. There are also some Windows API functions available to be called for other window interaction.
All these are grouped into actions and actions can be arranged into action flows, also called "action templates", which can call other templates.
There is also a ClickerClient dll, which can be loaded by tools, written in other languages (Python example provided) and interact with UIClicker via an HTTP interface.
The tool supports remote debugging (simple client-server).
A small doc is here: github.com/VCC02/UIClickerRel/blob/main/UIClicker.pdf

The app can be extended with action plugins. There are 3 available plugins, so far, all of which are at the proof of concept stage, not production ready:
FindWindowsPlugin: github.com/VCC02/UIClickerFindWindowsPlugin
DistFindSubControlPlugin: github.com/VCC02/UIClickerDistFindSubControlPlugin
TypewriterPlugin: github.com/VCC02/UIClickerTypewriterPlugin

For those who want to report bugs, please don't waste time with small bugs, as I'm aware of many of them. If you encounter app crashes or AV messages, then feel free to let me know.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UIClicker 3 weeks 1 day ago #18570

• Matis A.
  • Thank you received: 155
Thanks Sir
Your code has a lot of hard work...

We need more day (or Weeks ?) to explore your Projects/Libraries Sir
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matis A..
  • Page: