Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Critical bug: project file corruption when switching build mode 7 months 6 days ago #18020

• Roman
  • Roman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!
Typhon 8.1 r2306030608 FPC 3.3.1 r2306030608 Platform: x86_64-win64-win32/win64 has a very serious error: when switching the build mode, all lines for creating project forms are unexpectedly deleted from the project source file!

I made 3 build modes: debug, release and demo. In each mode, everything is almost identical, there are differences in some functions. The project file is like this:
Warning: Spoiler!

In the spoiler is the source with comments about how it was and how it happened after switching the context.

Since the project file is usually not edited manually, this error added gray hairs to me while I figured out where to look for it...

In addition, GlassDocking also works a little strangely: I attach the component selection window to a tab of one of the docking windows, and it SOMETIMES detaches itself into floating mode when loading the IDE... And sometimes it does not detach...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Critical bug: project file corruption when switching build mode 7 months 6 days ago #18021

• Matis A.
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 149
Please, Try CT 8.21
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Critical bug: project file corruption when switching build mode 7 months 6 days ago #18022

• Roman
Guys, you are incredible!
My CT installation takes longer than you need to release a new version! 

Critical bug: project file corruption when switching build mode 7 months 6 days ago #18023

• Matis A.
  • Away
CT 8.21 has 3 months Work.
A lot of changes and new "Things", so we must past all these to End User...

Last edit: by Matis A..

Critical bug: project file corruption when switching build mode 7 months 6 days ago #18024

• Roman
Now, if you could also save the previous IDE settings when reinstalling - that would be absolutely wonderful!

Critical bug: project file corruption when switching build mode 7 months 5 days ago #18025

• Matis A.
  • Away
It's in LAB TO-DO list, 4 years now...
but...

• Page: