Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

frReports only for GUI app? 2 years 4 months ago #16391

• Michael
  • Michael's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I was trying to make a console app, to print reports to a printer. This work fine as GUI app, but when I try to build a console app, I got a lot of linking errors.

Are the frReports only for GUI applications? Or did I forgot a switch in the project/compiler/linker options?

Here is a simple example (to make it compile, I added the package "lz_Report" to the project dependencies):
I use Ubuntu 20.04, CT 7.7
program Project1;

uses LR_Class, LR_DBSet, LR_View;

var
  frReport: TfrReport;

begin
end. 

Then Linking Errors like this
Warning: linker: /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/x86_64-linux/wsimglist.o: in function `REGISTERCUSTOMIMAGELISTRESOLUTION':
Error: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl//widgetset/wsimglist.pp:265: undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomImageListResolution'
Warning: linker: /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/x86_64-linux/wsmenus.o: in function `REGISTERMENUITEM':
Error: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl//widgetset/wsmenus.pp:222: undefined reference to `WSRegisterMenuItem'
Warning: linker: /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/x86_64-linux/wsmenus.o: in function `REGISTERMENU':

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

frReports only for GUI app? 2 years 4 months ago #16392

• Matis A.
  • Thank you received: 149
Try this
uses  
  Interfaces,   
  Forms,
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matis A..
  • Page: