CodeTyphon Cross-Build Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with Wince5 ARM and CodeTyphon 4.30 10 years 10 months ago #4127

• superc
  • superc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I have an old version of CodeTyphon 2.00 on Windows xp SP3 32 bit, and I compiled many programs with target Wince5 for arm with SQLdb components without problems;
now I installed new version of CodeTyphon 4.30 on Windows 7 64 bit with lazarus 32bit and when I compile the same project for Wince 5 for arm with SQLdb component I receive these errors:

C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(111,30) Error: Identifier not found "GetCharacterPlacementW"
C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(112,53) Error: Identifier not found "GCP_DIACRITIC"
C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(112,67) Error: Identifier not found "GCP_KASHIDA"
C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(112,79) Error: Identifier not found "GCP_LIGATE"

If I try to build a simple program for Wince and arm with TEdit and TButton for example, compilation ends successfully.
I still can't figure out why, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem with Wince5 ARM and CodeTyphon 4.30 10 years 10 months ago #4128

• Aleksandar
  • Thank you received: 31

Lazuser wrote: Hello,
I have an old version of CodeTyphon 2.00 on Windows xp SP3 32 bit, and I compiled many programs with target Wince5 for arm with SQLdb components without problems;
now I installed new version of CodeTyphon 4.30 on Windows 7 64 bit with lazarus 32bit and when I compile the same project for Wince 5 for arm with SQLdb component I receive these errors:

C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(111,30) Error: Identifier not found "GetCharacterPlacementW"
C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(112,53) Error: Identifier not found "GCP_DIACRITIC"
C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(112,67) Error: Identifier not found "GCP_KASHIDA"
C:\codetyphon\typhon\components\synedit\synedittextsystemcharwidth.pas(112,79) Error: Identifier not found "GCP_LIGATE"

If I try to build a simple program for Wince and arm with TEdit and TButton for example, compilation ends successfully.
I still can't figure out why, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately there is a DB bug in FPC version used for CT 4.3.

Look here for solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: