Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Components and Libraries for Audio and Video Development, discussions, problems and suggestions
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TLCLVLCPlayer crashes, TPasLibVlcPlayer doesn't install 7 years 2 months ago #10445

• Inferno
  • Inferno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I need to use VLC Player in Typhon app. I tried two ways:

1. Using TLCLVLCPlayer component. Aftet running an application with this component it crashes with the error: "Error reading LCLVLCPlayer1.AudioMuted: Access violation."
The same with editing AudioMuted property in Object Inspector. It is probably something with wrapping this property:
libvlc_audio_get_mute : function(p_mi:Plibvlc_media_player_t):cint; cdecl;
libvlc_audio_set_mute : procedure(p_mi:Plibvlc_media_player_t; status:cint); cdecl;
Any idea how to fix it?

2. I found another interface to libvlc.dll library - PasLibVlc: prog.olsztyn.pl/paslibvlc/

I tried to install PasLibVlcPlayer v2.2.7 package, but I cannot. Package PasLibVlcPlayer.lpk compliles successfull, Thyphon rebuilds also sucessfull and finally quits at the end. After running Typhon again there is no installed VLC components and PasLibVlcPlayer package has "Current state: selected for installation, not installed, RunAndDesignTime" in Install/Uninstall packages window. Package has violet icon with a plus sign.
I also tried to install another package - Chrominium Embedded Framework pl_cef v5.9.1 with the same results.
How to install these packages?

Also maybe somebdoy has already compared both LCLVLCPlayer and PasLibVlcPlayer wrappers?

My configuration: Windows 7 64bit, Typhon32 v5.9, lz_vlc v5.9.1, VLC v2.2.4

Best regards,
Inferno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TLCLVLCPlayer crashes, TPasLibVlcPlayer doesn't install 7 years 2 months ago #10448

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1100
Thanks Sir
Typhon 32 need to install "Chrominium Embedded Framework" 32 bit and "VLC" 32bit
Typhon 64 need to install "Chrominium Embedded Framework" 64 bit and "VLC" 64bit

Now TVLCMediaListPlayer of lz_vlc library has problem,
please your help to fix-it ...

For lz_vlc demo please test C:\codetyphon\CodeOcean\VLC\samples\SimpleVlcPlayer
working OK here
I just install vlc-2.2.4-win32.exe
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sternas Stefanos.
  • Page: